Jun 10, 2009

Quiz Whiz

I was bored one night and decided to fill out one of the facebook quizzes. It's the one where your friends see "How Well Do You Know..."

On a side note, we all failed miserably at the important questions but seemed to easily recall the answers to the most random ones. Go figure. Here's what I had as mine challenge questions. I'm pretty sure the score to beat is 40%. Sad. I'm sensing a Saturday morning gal group couch hour. We'll do a 6 week session on Getting to Know You.

1) What song would I choose to sing at a karaoke bar?
a) Dixie Chicks, There's your Trouble
b) Frank Sinatra, Fly Me to the Moon
c) ABBA, Dancing Queen
d) Gloria Gaynor, I will Survive
e) Whitney Houston, Dance with Somebody

2) My favorite sport to watch is ________.
a) Soccer
b) Rugby
c) Basketball
d) Football
e) Track

3) Would I go bungee jumping?
a) Heck no!
b) Oh yes!
c) Depends on who else is going

4) What would be the perfect present for me?
a) Jewelry
b) Art
c) Sporting event tickets
d) Scuba lessons
e) Shoes

5) What did I want to be when I was little?
a) Surgeon
b) Anesthesiologist
c) Psychologist
d) Pharmacist
e) Dermatologist

6) What is my favorite food?
a) Fajitas
b) Pizza
c) Crab legs
d) Nachos
e) Ribeye

7) What city was I born in?
a) Ramstein, Germany
b) Stuttgart, Germany
c) Frankfurt, Germany
d) Kaiserslautern, Germany
e) Landstuhl, Germany

8) I secretly would like to be a ________ for a day?
a) CIA Agent
b) Actress
c) Event Planner
d) Professional Athlete
e) Ski Instructor

9) What destination would I travel to first?
a) Thailand
b) Italy
c) Australia
d) Ireland
e) Brazil

10) My favorite flavor of ice cream is ________.
a) Banana
b) Chocolate
c) Strawberry
d) French Vanilla
e) Mint Chocolate Chip

1 comment:

insanemommy said...

Where are the damn answers! :)