-I believe that while you can't control everything in your life, you choose how you play the cards you're dealt with
-I talk......a lot...about the most random things....all the time. Ok, I think everyone knows this about me!
-I dance my tail off in the shower so if you haven't heard from me in awhile I must have slipped....
-I sing in the car while driving unless someone is passing by in which case my mouth is open still but rest assured the words are still coming out
-If I'm only 5 minutes early then I'm running late..I know...weird but it works for me....although it prob annoys my friends..haha
-Yes, I am your stereotypical Leo
-I like to incorporate BIG words into my vocabulary to impress my friends...hasn't worked yet but I'll keep on trying
-The horoscope section in the newspaper is the first section I reach for
-I fall going up the stairs all the time...while sober
-I believe that carbs are not the enemy
-I'm guilty of 'occasional' drunk texts
-I'm big on etiquette...I was given my copy of "miss manners guide to excruiatingly correct behavior" by age 8
-I like to take people "under my wing" and look out for them
-I am an Air Force brat and have been to 27 states and 9 countries
-I was born in Germany and have lived in Boston, Albuquerque, Germany again, Woodbridge, Blacksburg, Roanoke and then back to the DC area
-My phone is permanently attached to me so I'm the easiest person to get a hold of
-I'm the friend that likes to set everyone up...if you need help, let me know
-I google everything when I don't know the answer and if I don't know the answer right away, I won't give up til I find out
-When I was a little kid my parents asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I said an anesthesiologist. When asked why...I said, "it's sounds important."
-I love celebrity gossip magazines
-I'm 1/2 german 1/2 puerto rican...but speak only english and deutsch
-Clowns, midgets and that baby on the quiznos commercial scare the bejesus outta me
-I'm such a morning person.....my best friend Lauren has finally accepted this and loves me anyway
-I've mastered the art of multitasking....you should see me in action
-I'm the foosball champion in my family...we have tourney's during holidays
-I was taught to play chess and scrabble at an early age and can play a mean game of both
-If you were on "who wants to be a millionaire," I should be your phone a friend b/c of my vast knowledge of random useless info
-I will laugh about any of the following: guys with jean shorts, men wearing gold chains/ man jewelry, pleated pants on young people NOT at work, guys sporting black pants with white tennis shoes and mullets...especially the femme-mullet..rock it, girl!
-I once had permed bangs with the rest of my hair straight (who does that...total "Glamour Don't")...I have pictures to prove it
-I once had a femme-mullet....in fourth grade...and yes, I have pictures to prove it and laugh at...you can't miss the pics since mom and dad refuse to take them off the wall
-Because of the two comments above I have now sported the SAME haircut every year since I was 16
-I have always "hurdled over"...yes..track style... park benches and trash cans if I'm out running and no ones around
-I'm a hopeless romantic
-If there's an opportunity to order it with "extra cheese" I'm all over it
-I am obsessed with Jeopardy
-Lastly, it's the little things that matter more to me in life. The big stuff is just filler
No comments:
Post a Comment