Sep 14, 2006

Adverse but Capable

I'm going to put it all out there and start off by saying the idea of me putting my personal thoughts into characters spelled out for anyone to read scares the shit out of me. My fledgling curiosity has led me here and I'm uncertain of what to expect. Like most things in my life, I'm going to have to ease my way in one inch at a time.It's not that I don't have enough to say because anyone who's been in my presence knows this is certainly not the case.

Generally, I prefer to keep things light. Often I've been criticized by family and close friends on my reluctance to divulge my thoughts, opinions and emotions. It's my understanding that it's a direct result of my life events and my coping mechanisms. So, there's a glimpse. That's me in a nutshell. I'm willing to take the risk in an appropriate form of expression. I'm not much of a creative writer, more of a scientific analytical thinker. I just hope my fingers can keep up with my thoughts.

No comments: