Guys have a Sixth sense. Seriously, it’s a fact. I’ve noticed it around my friends lately… just when a girl has 100% moved on completely from whatever R-ship or weekend/hourly fling she found herself mixed up in, the guy goes all “The Butler from Mr Deeds” style and pops back in to screw with her head. She can be the most confident woman known to man but once that bounce back happens, she’s left wondering WTF?! People don't change that fast. It’s a game to them! Their thought process is similar to… "She looks happy. She doesn’t need me. Hell, bet she hasn’t thought about me once. I better make sure I tell her how much I miss her, love her and all the crazy things we should do together again. Yeah, that’s it. That’s what I’ll do because it will single-handedly sabotage any chance she has to be happy and move on. Good idea. I’m so smooth. Look at me go… Weeeeeeeeee..." (insert text message time stamped 2am here). Dude, we're on to you.
Oct 20, 2008
Fact Check, Fact Check... 1-2-1-2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment