Nov 10, 2008

30 before 30

Earlier today I was suffering from some serious writer's block. Enter Jenna. As always, we were busy chatting online about personality types and psychoanalyzing everything since we're both such experts. True story. Anyway, she sent me a link for talent scouting. Don't ask. One of the criteria involved was to list 10-15 things you want to do before you turn 30. At first, I was scared because I turn 30 next August. Yeah, I know.... I act 16. Deal with it. Of course that got me thinking and naturally I dropped my previous task (I swear I'm not ADD) and immediately took a crack at my list. At first I was stuck (go figure bc this was supposed to unblock my brain) but after twenty minutes, I was rockin! So next time someone asks what I want to do, I'll gracefully direct them to my list. Here it goes in no particular order:


1. Sign up for an Introduction to Spanish or Italian course

2. Sign up for a Business course
3. Buy tickets for Fashion Week in NYC
4. Design and sew an outfit
5. Prepare a 5 course meal
6. Try Bikram yoga
7. Try acupuncture
8. Get a professional massage
9.  Climb a rock wall

10. Book a trip to Italy
11. Book a trip to Napa Valley
12. Do a pull-up
13. Do a non girly push-up
14. DC Improv
15. Wolf Trap
16. Newseum
17. Crime and Punishment Museum
18. Spy Museum
19. The Corcoran
20. Tour the Library of Congress
21. Go to Great Falls
22. Start a business
23. Try kayaking
24. Learn to make my own sushi
25. Drive a golf ball over 125 yards
26. Take a tennis lesson
27. Go snorkeling
28. Visit a third continent
29. Re-learn to play the violin
30. Learn to play the piano

No comments: