May 21, 2009
Poof... Be Gone
I've noticed a trend lately in my facebook perusaling. I've decided I very much appreciate the feature where you're permitted to 'hide' insignificant friend's status messages and/or pics. Cruel? Yes... but totally awesome. I'm just sick of seeing 1000 pics of various friends I've known years ago and their snapshots of offspring or better yet "this is me and hubbie on the beach"... and this is one is me and my hubbie in front of our new tv"... "oh and this one is really special and taken in front of our new coffee maker." GAG ME. The best is when your friends mention something about it like, "Does so and so always change their status msg to doing something with their husband?" No one cares if you're cuddling by the fire, drinking wine or enjoying a Friday night in with him. Get a fucking life! Now if you start writing about how he's in the next room while you're getting railed by his best friend, then yes... I would consider 'unhiding you'. Just saying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment