May 27, 2009

VEGASSSS!

Vegas was obviously kickass this year. Combine two nights at the Encore, free VIP tables at Body English & Prive and four of the most complimentary female personalities. What you have is a recipe for success! Here are some of our most memorable quotes from the weekend.

"I wish everywhere I went, I had my own stage" NM

"I’m going to roll that bitch into the hall" KD

"Boys, I’m going to need to see some identification" NM

"Prevent him from urinating like a spooked squirrel" AF

"Lay down, let me mount you and roll some pheromones on" NM

"I feel like this whole town is one hot mess" AF

"Let me get my go go gadget eyes and I’ll tell you the score" NM

"Umm, why is my hip flexor sore?" NM

"The only thing that will make me feel better is a free upgrade" AF

"DC is the douchebag capital of the free world" AF

"I’m almost forgot about my rash until I looked down" AF

"You have to go to the bathroom. The bouncer will walk you there, hold your drink and walk you back. It’s awesome" AF

"You’re going to need to pick that broken shot glass off the floor. Isabelle’s not working overtime for your ass" NM

"MENVER!" JC

"Wow, that’s the first time one of us has had breakfast all weekend" KD

"Hey Sarah, we’re at the Venetian. Come swing by and get us" NM

"Someone’s going to need to take one for the team and make out. Amy… " NM

"Those two are definitely having butt sex tonight" NM

"If the next song is Boom Boom Pow, I’m taking my dress off" NM

"Can you imagine if someone was always trying to get you to stick things in your mouth?" JC

"Ok so, 200 ml bottle. 1 ounce is 30ml. So roughly, we’re working with 7 ounces, divided by 4 people. Yes, yes… this mini bar can work!" NM

Kim: We need a signal to wrap it up
Me: (insert finger twist)
Kim: Wait, too obvious
Me: How about “OOOH OOOH AAAH AAAH” (insert monkey signals and sounds)
Kim, Jenna, Amy: Perfect!

Me: We need options here
Jenna: Who else can we get free shit from?

Me: Wow, the pool is starting to fill up with skinny beautiful people
Kim: It’s the cokeheads. They just woke up.

Me: Would you accept my final rose?
Drunk Chick: You're my lover

Bitch at the roulette table: Can we get this show on the road?
Kim: Well, we WERE having fun

Cabbie: Did you forget anything?
Me: My dignity... sigh

Princeton Guy: How much money do YOU make in four minutes?
Me: I’m sorry I don’t have my TI-85 calculator with me

Douche on Plane: Excuse me? Is there anywhere to hang my coat in the front of the plane?

Best Games EVER

-Who got the deal?
-Who had the roughest weekend?
-Who has the most options?
-Who won the boob award?

No comments: