May 30, 2007

Dirty Dirty Dewey

Dewey Beach Weekend... a place to unwind with your friends, enjoy the cool ocean breeze and warm sand in your toes... NOT! More like debaucherous lifestyle with sleepless nights and mass quantities of alcohol seeping from your pores. My body and mind were clearly not prepared for what lay ahead of me.

Now, I never really had one of those crazy Spring Break trips in college. I think it's safe to say I was rather mild mannered and almost nauseatingly innocent in my ways. For some reason, now that I'm approaching 28, I feel the need to make up for it. Consider it "making up for lost time."

Back in VA, I consider myself a responsible person. I'm never the one too outta control and have fun but know my limits. Oddly enough, this standard doesn't apply to me in DE. Scissoring seems acceptable as well as engaging in the act of Motorboating. Maybe we're bonding... I'm not sure.

Here's a brief rundown:

Hours Slept Per Night: 3
Total Cigarette Burn Count: 3
Motorboating Incidents: 46
Tongues Out at Boys in Pics: 15
Personal Hook Up Stories: 0
Skinny Dipping Stories: 1
Pictures Taken: 350 +
Pictures Screened and Posted: ~300
Daily Non-Alcoholic Calories Consumed Before 2am: 500
Daily Non-Alcoholic Calories Consumed After 2am: 1500
Daily Beers Consumed: 15
Daily Soco/Limes Consumed: 3
Daily RBV's Consumed: 3
Daily Hours Spent Boozing: 12
Hours Slept Upon Return: 20

That's all for now... I'll feel the need to reflect more when my brain returns to normal.

No comments: