Jan 21, 2009

Report Card

We're almost a month into the new year and I have a confession: I'm failing miserably at my list. I previously calculated my birthday to be the 220th day in August. Yes, I do stuff like that in my free time. Stop judging. To remain on pace, I would need to check off one item every 7.33 days. Yikes! I'm three off! It's not like I haven't been doing anything. In the past three weeks, I've...
  • Trained for a new job... which I absolutely love
  • Constructed a frivolous spending list... to include Coach, Yurman, Garmin and Tiffany & Co
  • Attempted kickboxing at the gym... 90 min somewhere between purgatory & hell
  • Started dodgeball... which hurts like a mofo
  • Traveled to Charlotte... and was spoiled rotten
  • Established my 2009 Reach the Beach Relay Team... hotness
  • Enjoyed a $250 bottle of Pinot Noir... free... because that's how cool I am
  • Finalized Snowshoe weekend skiing plans... Hola, Cuervo weekend
  • Agreed to a trip proposal down South... um, yeah
  • Set up week long work trip to Toledo... better pack my thermals
  • Purchased one of two bridesmaid dresses... so far, so good
  • Dabbled in the market... it's monopoly money, right?
  • Set up my first life insurance policy... yes, that means I'm a grown up. don't kill me
I've halfway started to think about and research in depth my 30 before 30 list numbers 8 and 11 but think I'll have to work on convincing someone to get their asses out West with me so stay tuned. I may get to the point where I start putting 30 names of my friends into a hat and selecting a random who will be forced to assist me. Don't they have a Christmas present exchange using that same concept and I bitch every year how stupid that method is? Yep, that's what I'll use.

Report Card...

Playing nice with others ~ A+
Establishing goals ~ A+
Daydreaming ~ A+
Physical Education ~ C-
Time out alone time ~ F


No comments: