Mar 4, 2008

Addendum

I decided after careful consideration to include an addendum to my blog entry on January 14th. Let me start my saying, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here. I just want to give back to the community and provide a list of phrases that should never come out of a guys mouth when a girl has made it very clear they aren't interested... and why. Looks like somebody needs a life coach. Not a sermon, just a thought.

1. "I got better looking since you last saw me"-- Really? Wow, because that totally erases all the really pathetic and annoying things you said to me before. I'm a completely shallow person and only care about looks.

2. "I'm making more money in my new job. Now maybe you'll want to hang out with me" -- I can't even comment on this. It's too painful. Next...

3. "So are we still hanging out this weekend? Do I need to bring a present to the party?" -- Girls don't like it when boys make an attempt at funny and invite themselves to hang out. Get your own friends and life. Stay far far far away from mine.

4. "I hope you're happy. Keep the book as a gift. That way when you stop hanging out with him, you have a reason to call me." -- Wow, that's such a great idea. He should write a book on how to keep women around. Gag. me. now. please!

5. "I think I'm going to call you this week but not tell you when because you might turn your phone off" -- Sweetheart, that's why caller ID was invented. You're in IT, you should know this... silly goose.

6. "I'll call you later this week busy bee; and we'll see if you return my call; my guess- YES" -- No (adjective). Used to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis or disagreement (i.e.) No, I am not going. No, you're wrong. No, I won't return you're call.

7. "The best part of my day is seeing you" -- The best part of my day is not hearing from you. And who taught you how to use AIM anyway? They should be publicly humiliated.

8. "What's that mean; you can go to dinner with other boys except for me?" -- It means I'd rather deprive myself of essential nutrients than eat with you.

9. "Well, I had 'a Brief History of Time' with you; my loss" -- Wow, way to work in the book name. So funny. Maybe he's worth reconsidering. Haha. J/k. You got Punk'd!

10. "I know u keep telling me that; it's another way to say 'alright already'; but you're just too pretty for me to throw in the towel" -- Ladies and gentlemen, it was nice knowing you all. I'd prefer open bar and white orchids at my funeral. Carry on with life and God bless each and every one of you. XOXO and all that jazz, Me.

3 comments:

FunMantic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fernbo said...

Number 9 wasn't bad, maybe he is improving.

Rico said...

Maybe he's a visual learner, show him this:

http://images.despair.com/products/demotivators/persistence.jpg