May 1, 2008

Concerto!

It's concert season so I decided to reflect on my past experiences in the wonderful world of music. I was thinking about the performances and discovered quite a variety. It must be all those years playing as a concert violinist and choir chick. Good times.

1986- Annie in Boston, MA. Seriously, I know the words to every song!
1994- Don Giovanni on Easter Sunday in the Vienna Opera House in Austria. Quasi-awesome!
1995- Alanis Morissette in DC
1996- The Toadies in DC
1996- Smashing Pumpkins. Scored backstage passes. Billy Corgan called me a Still Flower. That's special.
1998- Dave Matthews Band
1998- Shania Twain
1998- N Sync
1999- Third Eye Blind
2005- Widespread Panic. Lots of pretty colors.
2006- Dave Matthews Band
2006- Handel's Messiah at the Kennedy Center
2007- Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center
2007- Dave Matthews Band
2007- Jimmy Buffett
2008- Dave Matthews Band
2008- Jimmy Buffett

Some of my Must See's include U2, The Police, Red Hot Chili Peppers, STP, Elton John and Madonna. Somebody please make this happen. In return, I promise to sing every song. Selling points... it's all about the selling points.

No comments: