A continuation of the list dated May 8, 2006...
-I like making lists. Duh!
-I threw my Life Plan out about 4 years ago
-If it's not written down, I've already forgotten about it
-My favorite food is Snow Crab Legs. If required to eat one food the rest of my life, I would have to choose Pizza Hut's thin crust ham & pineapple with their delightful garlic dipping sauce. Yeah, that'll pack it to you!
-I want to know why they discontinued Jell-O Pudding Pops. The vanilla ones were devine! On that note, since when did Wendy's get rid of their breadsticks? Seriously, good shit.
-I'm allergic to everything green and growing
-I used to have sports induced asthma as child but thankfully grew out of that
-I'd move to San Diego or NYC in a heartbeat
-My two favorite and most memorable trips were in Vegas (2004) and NYC (2006)
-I don't know how; to properly use a; semicolon in a sentence;
-I don't eat desserts and not a huge fan of sweets minus the occasional key lime pie or creme brulee
-When I lived in Germany, I used to hurdle those clothed electric fences (the ones intended for cows) to make sure I was adequately prepared for track meets. Kids, don't try this at home!
-I wonder if reality is another form of dreaming we just haven't figured out how to wake up from
-You'll never find me skydiving or bungee jumping... EVER!
-I think the government should get rid of the penny. They smell funny!
-I like it when the guy drives
-My top travel destinations are Italy, Greece, Thailand and Rio de Janeiro
-I've never dated a smoker
-I prefer all meat cooked medium
-I'm obsessed with movies involving the CIA or FBI
-If I could choose any career, I would: be a spy in the CIA, take over Guiliana Rancic's job on E! News or be a college professor
-I will hang on to things until they're broken or falling apart. Please note: This does not apply to men. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please see refer to my MP3 player that's taped together and impossible to read any song titles. Apparently, it's 2008 and I didn't get the memo. I guess it's time for an Ipod... (sigh)
-I lack the gene that makes me ooh and ahh at babies and kittens. Puppies I can do!
-I love riding the metro
-I want a Blackberry but think it would be a bad idea
-I listen to Frank Sinatra when getting ready and prance around my room with jazz hands
-When I was younger, I traveled to Catalina Island once. From then on, I daydreamed about setting up a permanent residence on the island while cruising around in my golf cart
-I secretly think sharks and alligators will find their way into any swimming pool I'm in... through the drains of course
-My favorite wine is Kris Pinot Grigio. I found it by accident being instantly drawn to the green handprint on the label
-On that note, I'm easily amused
-I don't believe in soulmates
-I used to be fairly sensitive until one day I just stopped being such a wuss
-I do believe as scary as it is, sometimes you have to go against everything you know, take a leap a of faith and put yourself out there. Stop living in the comforting feeling that not knowing is always better
-I have Television ADD: I'm watching the TV but not really watching it or remembering what I just heard or saw
-I have Radio ADD: I turn through about 50 songs until I find the one I like, then instantly change it again after about 30 seconds
-I have computer ADD: I maintain an average of 10 tabs open on my Firefox at any given moment and switch back and forth at an abnormal rate
-I think I just diagnosed myself with ADD. Awesome. Self discovery is the best!
-On that note, my interest in Abnormal Psychology translates to me having already diagnosed you
-My most embarrassing moment in life was in 4th grade when I was hit in the head with a rock one afternoon and split my head. The following day, I was in the cafeteria and they were serving enchiladas. Since the sauce reminded me of the blood from my head, I fainted and dropped/broke my tray. Everyone stood up and clapped (4th graders are so cruel) and I was mortified
-I'm a fast (but visual) learner
-White Lie Alert: I tell people I hate oysters even though I've never tried them
-I'm afraid of guns
-If you take too long to explain something to me, I've already blocked you out
-In past moments of great distress, I've been known to pick up my paintbrush and canvas
-I'm a huge fan of Modern art
-I could care less about NASCAR or NBA
-My longest Plant Relationship is now going on 4 years. I started at 5 bamboo stalks and I'm down to one. My green thumb never fully developed. My name is Nicole and I'm a plant killer (Hello, Nicole)
-My country club sport of choice is tennis but I really want to play golf
-I love skiing and will never switch to snowboarding
-I believe everybody has their price no matter how ethical they claim to be
-As a young aspiring child scientist, I used to jump off the roof of my house to test the umbrella and trash bag theory. My conclusion: Neither eased the fall
-I have a taste aversion to straight liquor. Tack that up to a past tragic experience with Bacardi 151
-I used to rollerblade on my parents' ceramic floors while they were at work. The housekeeping lady never told on me once and saved the floors for last
-I was extremely introverted until about the age 12. My parents would force me to have sleepovers and play with others
-I used to perform balance beam routines on 6-inch wide rafters 20 feet in the air. It helped me stayed focussed
-Cheese was my favorite food as a child and my mother rarely bought it. When I was 10 or so, I used to go on bike rides to the grocery store a few miles away to buy a block of Longhorn. Seriously, so odd
-I believe that if you can't love yourself, how the hell do you expect anyone else to love you?
-I often wonder why so many people just give up and SETTLE... "Settling is the halfway point between what you want and what you can get"
-I think some of the most beautiful people I know are the ones who aren't even trying to be
-I can't live without the internet, cellphone, chapstick, my digital camera or flip flops
-I live by the good words of Sinatra... "The best is yet to come"
May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment