Let me first start by saying I love Bikram Yoga. It's such a great way to build your core, sweat your whole body off, feel refreshed and clear your mind. With that said, I'm a baller on a budget so it can become an expensive habit. I decided to try a small experiment to get my money's worth. There are currently 5 Bikram Yoga studios in my immediate area. My goal is make the most of my dollars by taking them each up on their "New Student Introductory" Offer.
Here's what I found out so far. I'll keep them anonymous until I complete the challenge.
- Bikram A- First Class is Free, $0
- Bikram B- 1 week unlimited, $20
- Bikram C- 2nd Class is Free, $17
- Bikram D- 1 week unlimited, $20
- Bikram E- 1 week unlimited, $29
Jan 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment