A few months ago, I was introduced to the wonderful world of iTunes Podcasts. The best part is they’re FREE. I like that about most everything. For those of you who have no clue regarding Podcasts, you get to learn about a new topic each day with each lasting anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the Podcast. It’s perfect for me since I drive all day skipping from hospital to hospital.
I’m learning all kinds of new random facts… so it’s right up my sleeve! If only I paid attention in grade school or took a History class in College. But, I didn’t so cheers to Continuing Education iTunes style. Here are the Podcasts currently on my iPod.
• Brain Stuff, from How Stuff Works
• Stuff You Should Know, from How Stuff Works
• Stuff Your Mom Never Told You, from How Stuff Works
• Stuff You Missed in History Class, from How Stuff Works
• Money Girl, from Quick and Dirty Tips
• Nutrition Diva, from Quick and Dirty Tips
• The House Call, from Quick and Dirty Tips
Jan 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment