Every year or two, I formulate a list of random quirks or FACTS about myself. This year should be no different. I’ve noticed some of my tastes have changed over the past couple of years. Maybe I’m becoming more mature. Nah, doubtful…
• My preference of channels include HGTV, The History Channel, Discovery Channel and NBC
• With that said, I start my day with The Today Show and end it with Jeopardy. Somewhere in the evening I’m sneaking in DVR sessions of Dr OZ and The Doctors. Finally, TV I can enjoy!
• I’ve had a new obsession learning about History… you know, that stuff I was supposed to retain from middle/high school. I must have only paid attention in science class. Go figure.
• Massive amounts of coffee in the morning and all day are a thing of the past… Sorry, Folgers. I’m lucky if I can get a couple cups in on the weekend. Helps me focus while stalking everyone’s Facebook status messages and pictures each Saturday morning
• I’m obsessed with my Garmin. Even if I know where I’m going, I still like to make sure the GPS Satellite Gods agree with me
• I haven’t used my gym membership since September. Ok, maybe that SHOULDN’T be on this list but I’m just being honest. Which brings me to my next bullet point…
• Every year, like clockwork, I refrain from any physical exercise the month of November and December. It just feels right to take a break after 10 months of random running around. Once soccer ends in late October, I’m dunzo
• I’m set on planning the following domestic trips in the near future- Moab UT, Grand Canyon AZ, Chicago IL, Austin TX, Miami or Key West FL, Napa Valley CA. I spent the majority of this year traveling for other people (FABULOUS weddings though) so this year it’s about where I want to go!
• I’m a huge fan of “Pinot Evil” BOXED Pinor Noir. You get a box at Safeway for $20… which equates to 4.5 bottles and lasts several weeks. You do the math. It’s a no brainer and tastes better than Pinot Noir I’ve ever had before. I have to give my roomie credit for that discovery
• I took my first DC bus this past weekend. I tried to look like I knew what I was doing. I’m pretty sure everyone on the bus knew I was a “DC Metro Bus Virgin
• I believe a positive attitude is everything
• I have acquired a new taste the past year for feta, goat and brie cheese
• I love home improvement and designer projects
• It takes me on average 5 hours to pick out a piece of art
• The idea of having babies scares the crap out of me. I think my biological clock is broken
• I’m really into black and white city photos
• I wish I had a trainer like Jillian or Bob from the Biggest Loser
• I’m looking to pick up a new hobby for 2010 but need ideas
Jan 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cooking, it's a great hobby and people will love you, if you're good!!! :)
Post a Comment